Republican Mayor Jerry Sanders of San Diego, California speaks out about his support for marriage for gays and lesbians, and encourages others in his party to do the same.
The Human Rights Campaign and Freedom to Marry are running this ad in Tampa during the Republican National Convention.
Queer Talk: You Won’t See It At the Convention – ‘Family and Freedom – Republicans for Marriage Equality’
By Joyce Arnold on August 27, 2012
About Joyce ArnoldLiberally Independent, Queer Talk beat, equality activist, writer.
- fangio on Poll: Red-faced Republicans Losing to Mr. Cool
- fairmindedindependent on Poll: Red-faced Republicans Losing to Mr. Cool
- fairmindedindependent on Giant Tornado in Oklahoma Kills 91
- secularhumanizinevoluter on Poll: Red-faced Republicans Losing to Mr. Cool
- Taylor Marsh on Hillary Clinton ’08 Vets Say No to ’16
Follow Taylor on Twitter
Follow @taylormarsh on Twitter
Support our Advertisers
blog advertising is good for you
1% 9/11 99% 2010 2012 Afghanistan Barack Obama Bill Clinton civil rights culture Democrats diplomacy economy environment George W. Bush health care Hillary Clinton human rights investigations Iran Iraq Israel LGBT Liberally Independent media Middle East military Mitt Romney national security Obama Palestinians politics of sex progressives queer queerdom religion Republicans right wing Sarah Palin swiftboating Tea Party terrorism transgender war on women women