Elizabeth Warren: You may outspend me, but you won’t outwork me.
By Taylor Marsh on September 15, 2011
About Taylor MarshVeteran political analyst and author. Former Miss Missouri, Broadway performer, & relationship consultant at the LA Weekly, produced a one-woman show titled "Weeping for JFK."
- jinbaltimore on Anthony Weiner Seeks Redemption from New Yorkers
- Mutaman on IRS Lois Lerner: “I Have Not Done Anything Wrong”
- email@example.com on “Strong Indication” London Attack Terrorism
- Cujo359 on Shielding Obama from IRS Issue a White House Staff Focus
- secularhumanizinevoluter on Obama to Announce Renewed Efforts to Close Gitmo
Follow Taylor on Twitter
Follow @taylormarsh on Twitter
Support our Advertisers
blog advertising is good for you
1% 9/11 99% 2010 2012 Afghanistan Barack Obama Bill Clinton civil rights culture Democrats diplomacy economy environment George W. Bush health care Hillary Clinton human rights investigations Iran Iraq Israel LGBT Liberally Independent media Middle East military Mitt Romney national security Obama Palestinians politics of sex progressives queer queerdom religion Republicans right wing Sarah Palin swiftboating Tea Party terrorism transgender war on women women