Reaction to news of 3 bodies being found was swift in Israel. Screen grab from New York Times video.

Reaction to news of 3 bodies being found was swift in Israel.
Screen grab from New York Times video.

Israeli television reports said the bodies had been discovered by volunteers, guides from the Kfar Etzion Field School. The television accounts said the bodies had been partly covered and appeared to have been dumped hurriedly, probably soon after the abduction. The three teenagers “” Eyal Yifrach, 19; Gilad Shaar, 16; and Naftali Fraenkel, 16, who also holds United States citizenship “” were last seen entering a car at about 10 p.m. on June 12 at a hitchhiking stop in the Gush Etzion settlement block, not far from the area where the bodies were found. [New York Times]

THE INTENSITY of the search for the three missing teenage boys was reported as the fiercest in ten years. There have also been calls of what’s seen by the Palestinians as “collective punishment” for what’s happened, which was perpetrated by a few select terrorist butchers.

From the New York Times:

Israeli searchers on Monday found three bodies believed to be those of the missing Israeli teenagers who were abducted more than two weeks ago in the occupied West Bank, the government of Israel said. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu convened an emergency cabinet meeting as calls for a tough response escalated.

“With very heavy sorrow we found three bodies this evening and all the signs point to them being the bodies of our three kidnapped youths,” Mr. Netanyahu said.

[…] Hamas did not take responsibility, but praised the abductions and bitterly criticized the Palestinian Authority for cooperating in the search. At one point, Palestinians smashed several of the authority’s police cars and stormed its police station in the central square of Ramallah, where it is based.

From all quarters of the Israeli community, as well as the Netanyahu government, action was the call, retribution and justice the message.

Israel’s right-wing defense minister Danny Danon called on “all aid to the Palestinian Authority” to be halted by the international community, and for the “homes of terrorists” to be destroyed.

The photo below is alleged evidence that Prime Minister Netanyahu has acted, coming via Twitter, reportedly showing the destruction of one of the suspects homes, which was confirmed by CNN this hour.

Home of suspect in the killing of Israeli team has home destroyed by Netanyahu government.  via Twitter

Home of suspect in the killing of Israeli team has home destroyed by Netanyahu government.
via Twitter