Your Continued Support Matters

IT’S THE holidays and I know there are a million things on your list. I hope you consider adding a donation to this site one of them.

Any amount is appreciated!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for making this new media site a place you stop by and read. I so appreciate all the emails, as well as your support and readership.  I know Joyce does, too.

Your support of the independent journalism here at TM helps keep this site alive.

Merry Christmas… Happy Holidays… and here’s hoping you’re taking some time out to enjoy yourself!

ps – …and thanks to everyone (Velvet, whitepaw… StephenAG (a monthly subscriber), lynnette, JA, Tyrone, Nancy, Steven, Denise, Camila, Michael and others). Those buying my book The Hillary Effect, including sending it as a stocking stuffer on Kindle or NOOK! It’s so easy and with Secretary Clinton about to leave office, it’s a perfect reminder of her historic 20-year journey to where she stands today.

, , , , , , , ,

8 Responses to Your Continued Support Matters

1. Taylor Marsh December 22, 2012 at 9:45 am #

Thanks to everyone, including Velvet, who was having trouble accessing PayPal.

Also thanks to people who decided to buy my book, including through Kindle & Nook, as a stocking stuffer!

Your support makes the difference.

Merry Christmas.

2. Velvet December 23, 2012 at 2:03 pm #

Hmmm, weird. I continue to get an error message when I click on “subscribe”, no matter what browser I use. The “donate” button works fine, so I just used that. I had planned on a monthly amount for a subscription, but I’ll just donate every so often instead.

This is a “must see” stop for me. I don’t comment often. I guess I don’t feel I can add much to the conversation. But, I’m going to try to comment more often. I didn’t know anything about foreign policy before, probably didn’t even try to read about it. But, I kept reading what you wrote Taylor, and I am finally understanding most of it. I have even argued with others about it, so I guess I picked up more than I thought! Who knew? Ha!

• Taylor Marsh December 23, 2012 at 10:17 pm #

No one else seems to be having trouble.

You can send a donation by just sending money to the site email:

taylor at taylor marsh dot com

It’s very easy!

Good for you on foreign policy. There are a lot of foreign policy professionals from which I learn a lot. The goal here is to put it in political terms so people get a sense of how it impacts our lives. If you ever have time take a trip over to ForeignPolicy.com. It’s worth it.

3. lynnette December 25, 2012 at 8:29 am #

Done. I’ve been coming to your site for about 4 years now, Taylor. I come here to get a fresh perspective on issues other than what the MSM is offering. I’m not well versed on foreign policy so I am learning. I appreciate your work and like the community that you’ve fostered. Merry Christmas everyone.

4. Jane Austen December 27, 2012 at 5:38 pm #

I sent a few bucks your way and hope you keep on telling it like it is. Truth is something that almost is non-existent in this day and age but you seem to be able to stick to the truth and you are good at your analysis. I have been an avid reader for more than 4 years and have enjoyed the fresh look you give to the issues. So Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and Mark.

5. Taylor Marsh December 27, 2012 at 10:03 pm #

lynnette, JA, thanks so very much. Your financial support matters.

Hope you both had a very Merry Christmas.

Appreciate others who have donated this holiday season, too.

• StephenAG December 28, 2012 at 1:20 am #

Hey, whaddabout me? Shoot, I’ve bought the eBook (Kindle Fire HD), donate monthly and sent a little extra dis month. Howzcum I don’t get a shout-out, too?! Waaaugh… waa… sniff… sniff..

Oh well. Happy Holidays, Taylor! Keep doing good work and rock on!

• Taylor Marsh December 28, 2012 at 10:44 am #

How could I ever forget you! Nevah!

Added your name up top, StephenAG. You have been leading the subscription bandwagon, which I wish more people would jump on. It makes a HUGE difference!