Trending: The Most Popular Tweet In History

AFTER A historic election victory, planned and executed by the most effective political team ever assembled in American history, the reelected President blasted out the news to the world.

..and it just keeps reverberating.

I’m a flaming liberal, as I told one Obama Team member on Twitter today. But my job now is to tell the story of our lives as bluntly and honestly as I can, no matter where the hammer lands.

The map I drew before the results came in was 323 for Obama, 215 Romney, picking Virginia and Florida for Obama. I didn’t weigh the Colorado pot measure effectively.

To all of you out there who were invested in the personal victory, from fans to Obamabots to loyal supporters, as well as the political triumph of Barack Obama, this is your day to enjoy the victory. It doesn’t come any sweeter.

The good guys won, which makes me very happy, because that’s the story I highlight 24/7 and have been doing for over 18 years.

, , , , , , , , , , , , ,

7 Responses to Trending: The Most Popular Tweet In History

1. Jane Austen November 7, 2012 at 2:39 pm #

I was watching a little of the Election returns on AlJazeera and they were positively giddy. They really did a good job.

My grandson called me as soon as Obama passed the magic number of 270. He was so giddy I thought he was about to pee his pants. I’m really proud of him because he is really interested in what is going on in this country and in some ways it’s sweet to see the innocence that comes with the first taste of politics and the idealism that goes with it.

Oh I really was proud of Virginia. I really didn’t think VA would go for Obama but when it did I nearly fell off my chair. I was surprised at Iowa and Wisconsin also but I always knew PA would go Obama.

2. Taylor Marsh November 7, 2012 at 2:44 pm #

The map I drew before the results came in was 323 for Obama, 215 Romney, picking Virginia & Florida for Obama. I didn’t weigh the Colorado pot measure effectively.

3. Solo November 7, 2012 at 4:38 pm #

Although I always thought President Obama would win even I didn’t think he would do as well as he did! But it’s done now time to move on to getting Hillary Clinton elected the first female President of the United States in 2016!!!

• angels81 November 7, 2012 at 9:02 pm #

Getting Hillary elected in 2016? Don’t you think that maybe we spend some time and energy holding Obama and democrats feet to the fire to do what we elected them to do? This is what the left always do, they walk away after the election, then whine when the democrats and the president aren’t progressive of liberal enough. The best way to see Hillary president in 2016 is to make sure this president stands up to the promises he has made. If Obamas second term is a failure, no democrat will be president come 2016, not even Hillary.

• Solo November 7, 2012 at 9:22 pm #

Someone the second i hit submit I knew that post would be misunderstood! Of course we should remain engaged for the duration of President Obama’s second term!

4. secularhumanizinevoluter November 7, 2012 at 5:52 pm #

The part I liked best about the entire election experience was working the polls and watching the rainbow of voters…many immigrant/new citizens(you know…the folks repugnantklan/teabaggin/UBERChristofascists HATE) and their families so proudly voting for the first time!
    To a person they wanted to take their children into the voting booth with them and politely asked if they could…it was pretty tough not choking up as I explained that YES they could take them ijn but they could not touch the machine…only the registered voter or a verified helper for a mandicapped person could actually vote!!!
    And I had the absolutely WONDERFUL experience of telling a repugnantklan “poll watcher” to shut up and not talk to the voters or I would have the cops take him away!!!!
    VADDA NIGHT in VADDA COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!

5. secularhumanizinevoluter November 7, 2012 at 5:53 pm #