Showbiz Beat: GQ’s Movie Star of the Year

HIS NAME is Channing Tatum. The last film I saw him in was “Magic Mike” and it was fun.

From December GQ:

Channing Tatum is an indefatigable dude. He’s relentlessly energetic and positive and upbeat. He is just happy to be here. He is grateful to be here. But right now, Channing actually looks like a guy who spent the past twelve hours crawling around on his hands and knees saving the world and the nuclear football and the president, etc. For an indefatigable dude, he looks, you know, defatigable.

Okay, part of it is that he skipped lunch to go work out with his trainer, which he does twice a day. They’ve built a gym for him near the bubble. (Jamie Foxx uses it, too.)

Next stop, White House Down.

, , , , , ,

10 Responses to Showbiz Beat: GQ’s Movie Star of the Year

1. Jane Austen November 19, 2012 at 3:58 pm #

Ok so I’ve never heard of Channing Tatum but am I allowed to say I think he is adorable?

2. TPAZ November 19, 2012 at 10:01 pm #

So, TM, what was the first film you saw him in? :)

3. Taylor Marsh November 19, 2012 at 11:36 pm #

I’m a former professional dancer. Guess!

• TPAZ November 20, 2012 at 6:53 am #

I’ve never heard of it or him. SMFBAS. (So much for being a smartass)

4. Jane Austen November 20, 2012 at 8:38 am #

TPAZ – I never heard of him but I am so glad TM introduced Channing to her readership. He makes this old broad’s heard zing and that hasn’t happened in a very long time. He is just hot, hot, hot. I wish I was about 50 years younger. He could have put his shoes under my bed any time. :)

• TPAZ November 20, 2012 at 11:11 am #

HEY! this is a family-friendly site; don’t be vulgar. ;-)

• Taylor Marsh November 20, 2012 at 4:08 pm #

Oh, that was too much!!!!!!!!!! heheheheheh….

5. Jane Austen November 20, 2012 at 4:16 pm #

Hehehehe – I got my hair done today and the girls at the beauty parlor were showing me all their pictures of Channing that they have on their I-phones so I guess I’m not alone.