Jon Stewart Gets Final Word on Fox News Channel Election Night Implosion

“By the way, ‘Math You Do As A Republican To Make Yourself Feel Better’ is a much better slogan for Fox than the one they have now.” – Jon Stewart

IT’S NOT possible to get enough of what happened on Fox News channel on Tuesday night when President Obama and Democrats took out Mitt Romney and the Republican cranks who thought America was going to buy their corporate sponsored buying of America through hate.

“An avalanche on bullshit mountain…” Stewart called.

Sarah Palin’s quote is just too stupid to serve up.

What was equally incredible was Dick Morris on “The Factor” trying to explain away his prediction of a Romney “landslide.” I tweeted it out last night.

, , , , , , , , , , ,

10 Responses to Jon Stewart Gets Final Word on Fox News Channel Election Night Implosion

1. Isis November 8, 2012 at 9:32 am #

“I undercounted minority turnout & women & young people, single women.”

Excellent!

And this is supposed to be taken seriously. You just can’t make this stuff up. LOL!

• Taylor Marsh November 8, 2012 at 10:15 am #

Isn’t it just precious?!

I couldn’t stop laughing.

2. T-Steel November 8, 2012 at 9:57 am #

It was pure gold. And the statement that people that look like me is part of the group that just “want something from government” will ensure you of continued defeats. It’s flat out insulting. All the hard-working black folks in my family that voted for Obama are just “government moochers”? All those hard-working white, Hispanic, Asians, etc that voted for Obama are just “government moochers”? So dismissive and flat out wrong.

I’ll tell you what Republicans, for a cool $500k a year for the next year (not including travel). I’ll get ya on the right track for 2016. There’s going to be some purging and some pimp slaps, but you’ll have the Democrats sweating bullets the size of a Texas secession when I’m done with you. :)

3. Jane Austen November 8, 2012 at 9:57 am #

I’m telling you, this is comedy that can’t be made up. I will be laughing my arse off all the way to my grave (some day) because I’ve waited so long for Fox to get their comeuppance and it finally happened on the “Night of Nights,” Election Night. I have never understood how they have gotten away with the bare faced lies for so long; with the concept that they are “fair and balanced” or that there’s any truth to what they are saying. O’Reilly showed his true colors with his statement about traditional America. Please tell me what traditional America is. Does he mean as in ruled “only by white men who are voted in only by whites?” Does he not know about America being the “melting pot”?

• Taylor Marsh November 8, 2012 at 10:17 am #

Does he mean as in ruled “only by white men who are voted in only by whites?”

Ding, ding, ding!

4. jjamele November 8, 2012 at 12:00 pm #

Pat Buchanan was on Hannity “explaining” that if we had the same demographics today that we did in the 1980s, Romney would have won the election easily. I kept waiting (in vain) for Juan Williams to ask “what the hell is your point?”

After all- if women could not vote, Romney would have won. If blacks could not vote- Romney would have won. If Hispanics could not vote, Ohio Colorado Nevada and Florida would have flipped- and Romney would have won. But they CAN vote. The question is, What is the GOP going to do about it??

Apparently, the answer is- whine about the good old days, and suppress the vote.

5. secularhumanizinevoluter November 8, 2012 at 1:06 pm #

“The white establishment is now the minority… It’s not a traditional America anymore… People think they’re entitled to things…” Bill O’Reilly hissed.”

OH BABEEEEEEE this is just TO good to EVER let go!!!! What’s the matter Billo? Are you implying America has treated MINORITIES as second or third class citizens…dare I say it…SUBHUMANS up till now and da white folk jest be all inna tizzy over reapin a lil bit of da whirl wind they been blowin up those MINORITIES ASSES these last couple of centuries?!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. newdealdem1 November 8, 2012 at 3:55 pm #

Bill O knows jack shite about shite. Anyone could see that unless you are so overwhelmed by your own blind hatred of anyone that Bill called a pinhead or derided as “un-Amuricun” or lookin for a “handout” or for “free stuff”.

And, if anyone saw that delicious “debate” between Jon Stewart and Bill O a few weeks back, Bill O’s grasp of facts was laughable and Stewart fried his eggs over easy again and again. It was two hours of delicious, savory facts delivered with wit by Stewart to the loud, jaundiced peep hole from Bill O’s door. I was almost sorry for Bill O as he was so unprepared for what Stewart delivered. But I got over that right quick. LOL

A bit off topic: I have to say if I wasn’t as far along on the Kinsey scale in terms of being gay as I know myself to be (and, very few people are 100% gay or straight, IMHO), there are two men who make my day, so to speak, Jon Stewart and George Clooney (who in my gay world, is the fav of lots of gay women: hey who wouldn’t want to talk politics with Clooney and spend some time at his villa on Lake Como in Italy among other things. :) ;) ). No, I’m not giving my toaster back, Joyce ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKfEdjlRxSk HEE.

But, Stewart is a close second. Being scary smart and being blessed with a substantial touch of wit and humor goes a long way for tons of people regardless of sexual orientation. i just adore humor and witty people and those who can make people laugh – such a human thing (unless their humor torpedo’s women and minorities).

Jon Stewart rules. :) And, Bill O is full of shite from his abode on Bullshite Mountain. Great to see his 6 feet height brought down to amoeba size over and over again by Stewart.

7. Armadillagotsrights November 9, 2012 at 2:50 pm #

Did you see the appreciation he gave when two states voted for the legal use of Marijuana. That was awesome, I was so glad to see the amount of time covered on that important subject. Oh, Bill is really ignorant. How dare people earn money and not give it way to people that have no interest in anything. This whole system being set up will make sure we all have our cake and eat it too. Money does grow on trees too its true go outside. Maybe we should put that into curriculum for our children, no no no maybe the next step is to get rid of school too. That way you don’t ask too many questions. HOORAY SOCIALISM, dumb em down, throw em a bone, watch them drool, and sip margaritas. They will never get angry when the trees strop growing money, why would they we got them right where we want them…. Hats off to you all. YOU PEOPLE CRACK ME UP THINKING THIS IS SOME SORT OF RACE ISSUE.