Fox Infotainment Hosts: Depression in Pictures

HOW CLUELESS was the Fox News channel, and Chris Stirewalt, though to blame him is to believe he had any autonomy at all from Roger Ailes to actually report reality; but we all know he wouldn’t, because FNC folks are believers in big fantasy. But saying FNC missed what Team Obama had built is an understatement. Read this, title “Obama Left the Back Door Open,” which was dumb yesterday, but positively hilarious today.

, , , , , , , , , , , , ,

11 Responses to Fox Infotainment Hosts: Depression in Pictures

1. Isis November 7, 2012 at 12:20 pm #

The most beautiful moment for me was when Megyn Kelly was forced by Karl Rove to walk away from the desk to ask analysts if they would consider not calling Ohio for President Obama. Just as if denying it wouldn’t make it so.Needless to say they politely and firmly declined. Then supreme humiliation she had to walk back to tell Rove that Fox news analysts had refused to make the jump into alternate universe with the rest of them.

LOL! I honestly never thought I would witness such a thing live on TV. She is smart, she should have told him to get a grip. Just that made my day.

• Solo November 7, 2012 at 12:40 pm #

At The moment Ohio and by extension the election was called for President Obama, Karl Rove had this very particular look on his face that just spoke volumes. It was a look of how could this guy have won? I raised and spent so much money trashing him? It was an epic melt down! I can’t wait to see what Jon Stewart does with it!

• Taylor Marsh November 7, 2012 at 12:46 pm #

Congratulations Solo, you must be over the moon! I’m happy for you.

• DocP November 7, 2012 at 2:25 pm #

Solo,

What about the look saying “I thought we had Ohio fixed with that software patch. What the hell happened?”

• DocP November 7, 2012 at 2:23 pm #

Remember, Isis, Rove is the one who claimed that the wingers create their own reality while the rest of us in the “reality based” world just look on. Rove must have misplaced the magic reality wand last night.

2. ladywalker68 November 7, 2012 at 12:21 pm #

What, no Sean???? Did he drink himself into oblivion or something???

• Taylor Marsh November 7, 2012 at 12:46 pm #

He wasn’t on last night. We’ll se what happens tonight. DICK MORRIS WILL BE ON HIS SHOW, or at least he was booked as of Monday.

• spincitysd November 7, 2012 at 1:00 pm #

Petulant whining from Sean in 5… 4… 3 … 2 … 1…

3. spincitysd November 7, 2012 at 12:55 pm #

Schadenfreude, it’s not just for breakfast anymore.

4. Cujo359 November 7, 2012 at 2:53 pm #

“That the FNC infotainment host brigade were caught nakedly stupid is revealed in the screen captures from The Atlantic below.”

Apparently, I have trouble reading human expressions. To me, they look like they always do…

• ladywalker68 November 8, 2012 at 1:28 am #

Cujo–I think you are on to something. These people are just plain depressing to look at ALL THE TIME. No wonder I never watch Faux Noise. DOH!